Hannah Viall Memorial Scholarship (2021)
by LIVE like Hannah Foundation
Up to $2,500 per recipient
Up to 5 Recipients
Hannah Viall was a special young lady that showed kindness and compassion to all, whether she knew you or not. She never met a stranger, treated everyone as though they were her best friend, practiced acceptance and compassion and loved to make other people laugh and feel good about themselves. Hannah had a way of reaching out to all individuals and making each one feel loved and accepted. We established the LIVE like Hannah Foundation because it exemplified her qualities of loving, including and valuing everyone no matter your race, ethnicity, social class, etc. We are grateful for the lessons she has taught us and will strive to continue to live like Hannah!
Application period – February 8, 2021 to April 25, 2021
• February 8, 2021 – Scholarship opens for applications
• April 25, 2021 – Scholarship closes
• May 2021 – Winners will be notified and awarded in person at School Awards Day
• Applicant must be graduating from either Heritage, Wakefield or Wake Forest High School in Wake County, NC
• Be enrolled or have acceptance for an accredited two- or four-year college degree program.
• G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
• Proof of active participation in afterschool programs, youth groups, leaders club, work, sports, etc.
• Describe your most meaningful volunteer experience and discuss how it changed your life or describe one life event and tell us how it changed you for the better and impacted who you are today
• What does kindness mean to you
• Requested recommendation letter describing how they lead and show kindness