CHARITYSMITH | National society of memorial funds.
How It Works
CHARITYSMITH is a registered 501(c)3 public charity that helps you easily start a memorial fund, memorial scholarship, or charitable fund in full accordance with federal law and tax requirements. Monies raised can be used toward scholarships and grants, medical research, or donated to families in need. You decide.
It’s Easy To Donate
Make a donation to any of our memorial funds by phone, mail, or online with Donation Pay. Your gift honors a life, and helps others in their name. All donations are tax deductible and in full accordance with federal tax laws. Click below and donate today!
CHARITYSMITH has created and currently administers over 100 memorial funds. In 2014, the legacies they honor live on, with over $500,000 distributed in scholarships grants, medical research, and help for families in need. Join us, and keep the love alive with a CHARITYSMITH memorial fund.
Please contact us today at 866.558.2064 with questions to get started.
- Completion of memorial fund set-up in four days
- Creation and administration of memorial website
- Processing donations via phone, mail, or online
- Receipting donations for tax deductions
- Open accounting and supervised banking
- Advising on charitable giving, nonprofits, and goals