A Registered 501(c)3 Public Charity
Russell Neary Memorial Fund
View All Memorial Funds Sorted Alphabetically :
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Click on each letter above to view list of Memorial Funds or search in the box above.
All funds sorted alphabetically by last name.
If fund has a specific title it will be sorted by its first letter.
He was serving as a lieutenant and president of the fire company. Russ was a wonderful husband, father, friend and much more.
Distributions from the fund will be awarded to the causes Russ was passionate about:
– The Joel Barlow Girls Cross Country & Track Teams to build an outdoor structure for equipment
– An annual scholarship for the Joel Barlow Girls Cross Country Team
– The Connecticut Burn Foundation for the Burn Camp
- 2013 – Joel Barlow High School Track & Cross Country Program
- 2014 – Joel Barlow High School Track & Cross Country Program
- 2016 – The Arthur C. Luf Children’s Burn Camp
- 2017 – The Arthur C. Luf Children’s Burn Camp
The Neary family visits the CT Burn Camp, Summer 2017. From left to right, Cara, Peter, and Maryanne.
- Maryanne Neary
- Michael Faley
CharitySmith accepts donations in two ways:
Name of Memorial Fund
CharitySmith Nonprofit Foundation
13100 Filly Lane
Truckee, CA 96161
Use credit card by clicking the link below.
The above Memorial Fund is established as a division of Charitysmith Nonprofit Foundation (EIN 87-0636433). All donations are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax law. Receipts for tax purposes are sent via US Mail within two weeks of donation. Please consider asking if your employer participates in a gift-matching program. If so, your donation may be matched by your employer.
For questions regarding your donation or this memorial fund please contact CharitySmith.