A Registered 501(c)3 Public Charity
Larry Ball Scholarship Application
Thank you for your interest in the Larry F. Ball Memorial Scholarship! In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a female who is an Ohio resident.
- Must be enrolled in a four year US accredited university/college.
- Must have graduated from high school with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be able to demonstrate service within the community in some way and committed to community service in the future.
- Must be a US citizen.
Please note: All scholarship funds will be sent directly to the recipient’s college account and can be used for tuition, books and/or school fees. No scholarship funds will be given directly to the student. If selected as a recipient of this scholarship, you will need to provide the following information to the scholarship administrators to receive your award funds:
- Your name and student ID for the college where the funds are to go.
- University Name, Financial Aid Office contact’s name and the address where the award money will be sent.
- Proof of high school GPA (copy of transcript, letter, etc.)
Thank you for applying and good luck to you!
Heidi M. Ball
Larry F. Ball Memorial Scholarship administrator