How It Works
Your loved one made a difference. Their legacy will too. Money raised can be used toward scholarships and grants, medical research, or donated to families in need.
You do the Good, We do the Paperwork
What We Do
• Setup a nonprofit memorial fund in < 4 days
• Create & administer a memorial webpage
• Advise on charitable giving & fund goals
• Process donations & provide receipts for tax deductions
• Issue award grants and scholarships
• Transparent accounting & supervised banking
All You Have To Do
• Complete the Build a Fund Worksheet
• Sign our simple and straightforward contract
• Chose a website URL & website template
• Pay a flat fee to get started
Good Lives, Well Remembered
For almost 30 years, CharitySmith has been helping people successfully create and administer memorial funds in full accordance with federal law and tax requirements.
With over one million dollars distributed annually in scholarships, grants, medical research and help for families in need, the legacies those memorial funds honor live on.
Join us, and keep the love alive with a CharitySmith Memorial Fund.
Finding CharitySmith was a gift for me. After a personal tragedy, they made it easy for me to start a foundation to honor my son. Amazing work!
CharitySmith was such a help to us when we wanted to set up a scholarship fund in honor of my sister who had just passed away. People were eager to donate and we needed something done quickly. The fund was set up within a week of contacting CharitySmith and the website was ready to take donations – it was that simple.
Every Step of The Way
We are here to support you every step of the way. Our team of compassionate administrators is always available to provide guidance, share ideas, and lend our expertise to ensure the success of your memorial fund.
Rachel Ward Rohlen